Tacoma Musical Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
- Make a Contribution
- As a non-profit organization, TMP simply could not exist without generous contributions from individuals, corporations, foundations and government organizations. How can you make a difference at Tacoma Musical Playhouse?
- Individual Gifts
- Individual contributions to the Annual Fund are vital to the future success of Tacoma Musical Playhouse programs.
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Promote your company to the audiences of the largest community theater in the Pacific Northwest.
- An easy way for your donation to TMP to have a much greater impact well into the future.
- Planned Giving
- Consider leaving a legacy of song, dance, and top-notch entertainment for your community.
- Capital Campaign and Theater Renovation
- Learn more about how you can help TMP build a new orchestra pit!
- Support these local organizations that, as generous contributors to TMP, help to ensure that live musical theater will continue in this community.
- Experience253 is made up of the best arts & culture organizations in the South Sound. We are enthusiastic about delivering transformative experiences in the neighborhoods where we live and work. Experience253: Contains Live Culture!
and your donation is tax deductible.
<< Back to Top
"Enriching lives through the art form of musical theater."
Shows & Tickets
Education & Outreach